It’s Friday and time for new challenge at Tilda’s Town Challenge blog.Our theme this week is Fall is in the air. We want you to do something fall related.
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store.
The winner will be random, chosen by Inklinkz..
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes.
Shop at www.tildastown.com and live the magic.
I used one of my favourite Tildas – Tilda with corn and made a fall Birthday card. I rarely or almost never make cards in yellow or in brown. So, here’s my card. If you like it leave me a comment.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with corn (Turning leaves coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda’s tag, leaf, swirl.
- punch: MS doily lace
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- white lace
- stickles (diamond)
- paper doily
- brown cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: