It’s Friday and time for new challenge at Tilda’s Town Challenge blog.Our theme this week is Fall is in the air. We want you to do something fall related.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with corn (Turning leaves coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda’s tag, leaf, swirl.
- punch: MS doily lace
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- white lace
- stickles (diamond)
- paper doily
- brown cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: