I made another baby boy card today. It’s so easy to make cards in blue or pink. Even though I colored this little prince so many times I still think he’s adorable. I used a lot of frantage around the image and also on the hearts and tag.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Baby Edwin (Prince and princesses coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – tilda’s tag, heart swirl, romantic lace, so wraped lovely; Spellbinders circles, Joy crafts – butterfly border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- white lace
- metal embellishment
- blue cotton cord
- frantage (shabby blue).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: