Baby Edwin (again)
I made another baby boy card today. It’s so easy to make cards in blue or pink. Even though I colored this little prince so many times I still think he’s adorable. I used a lot of frantage around the image and also on the hearts and tag.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Baby Edwin (Prince and princesses coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – tilda’s tag, heart swirl, romantic lace, so wraped lovely; Spellbinders circles, Joy crafts – butterfly border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- white lace
- metal embellishment
- blue cotton cord
- frantage (shabby blue).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Favourite embellishments (flowers!)
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog: Bling it up
- Fashionista Magnolia and more challenge: Anything goes
- Divas by design: Anything goes
- Papertake weekly challenge: make it sparkle
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Something blue
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
tale Edwin jr tako luštkan
Gorgeous card TAmara!!!! I also love this little guy, he's so versatile and you coloured him beautifully! Hugs, Brigitte
This is a beautiful baby boy card Tamara, wonderful colouring, layout and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
Uau res je luštna, polna krasnih dodatkov. lp
Pa naj bo again, again in again, vedno je lušten, tako ali drugače. Spet super papirji, dodatki, izbrani z okusom, lepo barvanje … Lp, Saša
Adorable card Tamara, I'm a huge Magnolia fan and this one is a stunner!
Thanks for sharing it with the Diva's this week for our Anything Goes challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx
so so fantastic tamara! love it so much
A beautiful card for a baby boy, Tamara. Love the added sparkle from the frontage. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x
Gorgeous card, the frantage looks great, thanks for joining us at PTW, Karenx
Cute card, love the colours too! and the sparkles and embossing hugs me x
PS, DT call at Top Tip Tuesday! few days left, if you fancy playing
hugs me x