I have a new card to show you today. I used one of the old stamps – Tilda with butterfly dress. Every time I use of the new stamps I am amazed how big they are compared to the new ones. I like them smaller so they can easily fit into my Spellbinders dies.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with butterfly dress (Butterfly dreams coll., 2011)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – Tilda’s tag, leaf; Cherry Lynn designs – fanciful flurish mini
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- pink lace
- paper doily
- gingram ribbon
- pink cotton cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: