Anything goes at Marvelous Magnolia
It’s Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog. We have our favourite theme again – it’s Anything goes!
We have two sponsors this time: The Ribbon Girl and DIY Boutique
Our daughter is almost 11 months old and she’s picking up new words every day. Besides the usual ones like mum, dad, granny, grandfather, car, miki (our cat) …. she knows one that is very important to me and that is ti-da (or Tilda). lol
Every time she sees a card I make, she goes tida, tida …. and points her tinny finger to her. Isn’t that adorable?
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps:Tilda with carrots (Turning leaves coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – Tilda’s tag,Festive flags, leaf, coffe lacing border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- jute ribbon
- crackle and glossy accent
- cream cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says challenge blog: Emboss it
- Midweek Magnolias: Autumn colors
- Deep ocean challenge: Goodbye summer
Gorgeous fall card with lovely colours!!!! Love your flowers. Hugs, Brigitte
tale je pa res taprava jesenska. lp
Gorgeous, beautiful colour combination.
This is beautiful Tamara. The image is so sweet and I love the embelliesa.
Hugs Sharon. x
Wonderful card, Tamara!
This card is so wonderful Tamara!
A lovely card Tamara, a fabulous design and colour scheme. Tilda is adorable and such gorgeous details!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Very beautiful! Love the delicate, subtle autumnal feel you have created with this gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing it with Midweek Magnolias :o) x
Lovely card, Tamara!