It’s Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog. We have our favourite theme again – it’s Anything goes!
We have two sponsors this time: The Ribbon Girl and DIY Boutique
Our daughter is almost 11 months old and she’s picking up new words every day. Besides the usual ones like mum, dad, granny, grandfather, car, miki (our cat) …. she knows one that is very important to me and that is ti-da (or Tilda). lol
Every time she sees a card I make, she goes tida, tida …. and points her tinny finger to her. Isn’t that adorable?
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps:Tilda with carrots (Turning leaves coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – Tilda’s tag,Festive flags, leaf, coffe lacing border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- jute ribbon
- crackle and glossy accent
- cream cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says challenge blog: Emboss it
- Midweek Magnolias: Autumn colors
- Deep ocean challenge: Goodbye summer