It’s Sunday and time for another challenge at Simply Magnolia challenge blog. This fortnight we want you to pimp a gift bag. You can make your own bag or you can use one you already have. I didn’t have anything appropriate so I cut it out with my Silhouette cameo.
We have two great sponsors this time: Scrapbooking allsorts and Tilda’s Town!
I used one of the old stamps this time – Tilda with mushrooms and daisies from last years Turning leaves collection. I love this stamp. Tilda is so cute! The funny thing is she’s holding daisies, which are spring flowers and mushrooms, which grow in autumn??! Never the less she’s beautiful. 😉 I really enjoyed coloring her.
So, here’s my bag. I hope you’ll like it. 😉
For this bag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with daisies and mushrooms (Turning leaves coll., 2012), A gift from the heart
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – Tilda’s tag, swirl
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- white lace
- stickles (stardust)
- white half pearls
- white cotton cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: