It’s Friday and time for new challenge at Tilda’s Town Challenge blog. This week we want you to use something old and something new! Easy right?
I used my old dies and my new Magnolia stamp Vintage bridal couple. 😉
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Vintage bridal couple (Special Moment coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – So wraped lovely, heart swirl, Spellbinders decorative labels eight
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- white lace
- stickles (diamond)
- pearl spray
- pearl heart pins
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: