Something old and something new
It’s Friday and time for new challenge at Tilda’s Town Challenge blog. This week we want you to use something old and something new! Easy right?
I used my old dies and my new Magnolia stamp Vintage bridal couple. 😉
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store.
The winner will be random, chosen by Inklinkz..
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes.
Shop at www.tildastown.com and live the magic.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Vintage bridal couple (Special Moment coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – So wraped lovely, heart swirl, Spellbinders decorative labels eight
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- white lace
- stickles (diamond)
- pearl spray
- pearl heart pins
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Zelo lep parček
Spet lepa, sicer je postavitev zelo podobna prejšnji, a vseeno ta čestitka deluje drugačna. Ta frantage je res tko fajn, naredi elegantno še pa še, :), lp, Saša
Waw … res, samo WAW! krasna je! lp