Christmas at Marvelous Magnolia
It’s Thursday and time for another great challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog.
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store.
The winner will be random!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes.
Shop at www.tildastown.com and live the magic.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition – Silent night
- stamps: Dancing Tilda with stars (Little Christmas coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda ticket; Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals; Tim Holtz – Stacked Words: Christmas; Joy! Crafts – Winter Wishes Snowflake Border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- stickles (stardust)
- paper doily
- white lace
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- MIdweek Magnolias: Warm and cozy
Čudovita!!! Všeč so mi barve, pa Tilda … pa rožice pa…
joj krasna je! moja najljubša Tilda 🙂 LP
Beautiful card Tamara!!! Love the die cut sentiment and your gorgeous image. Everything is awesome. Hugs, brigitte
Kaj naj še napišem, da se ne bom ponavljala?! Saj itak že dobro veš, da sem velika fenica tvojih voščilnic, :), :), 🙂 … lp, Saša
Gorgeous colors! Love that embossing. Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
I love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias hugs Rebekah xx