Tilda in the Bath
Oldie but goodie? YES indeed!
I bought this stamp recently, because I think this little chubby is super cute! My boyfriend disagrees, but my mum is on my side. 🙂
I used a lot of frantage and of course Maja papers. Bubbles are covered with glossy accent and I just love the effect.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda in the bath
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – scalloped tag, leaf
- punch: MS doily lace
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- stickles (stardust)
- white lace
- paper butterfly
- glossy accent
- blue cotton cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says wednesday challenge blog: Anything goes
- Deep ocean challenge blog: For a baby
- The ribbon girl: One for the boys
joj tako je kjut!!!! lp
Beautiful! I love the Image and I think it is super cute.
This is just soooo cute Tamara!!!!! Love this image and your gorgeous papers. Hugs, Brigitte
So cute, love it!
Very nice Tamara – thanks so much for joining in with he Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x
This is beautiful!!
I just Loooooove this Image! Great Card! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!
Čestitke…Top 3 na Deep Ocean Challenge!!!
LP, Barbara GR