What a week …. 🙂
I have a big announcement today. Pam from Tilda’s Town Challenge blog invited me to join their design team and of course I accepted. 🙂
So, I am officially a Tilda’s Town design team member. How great is that? Wohooooo ……
We went to the Zoo today with our little girl and I finally got to see meer cats. OMG I love them, they are the sweetest little creatures. I just have to share a photo my bf made.
I also have a new card to share with you. I made a Birthday card for a 50th Birthday. Tough one! It’s not so easy to choose a Tilda that would be appropriate for a fifty year old woman. I chose Summer wedding Tilda and I hope I made the right decision??!
The shape of the card was cut out with my Silhouette cameo, I haven’t been using it for a while now. 🙁
For this card I use
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Magnolia (Sea breeze, 2013)
- stamps: Summer Wedding Tilda (Special Moment coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda ticket, Swirl, Spellbinders decorative labels eight, Marianne – decorative elegance
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- white lace
- white pearls
- paper doily
- stickles (diamond)
- frantage (chunky white, aged silver).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- MIdweek Magnolias: Shaped cards
- Deep Ocean Challenge: Odd shapes
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog: Lacy lace