This is probably my last wedding card for this year as the main wedding season is coming to an end.
I used Loving bridal couple again. 🙂 I got a few new dies yesterday and I used one of them (Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals) on today’s card. I think I’ll be using this one a lot!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maya design – Sofiero
- stamp: Loving bridal couple (Wedding Collection, 2010)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey –So wraped lovely, Tilda tag, Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- pink cotton cord
- metal embellishment (love)
- frantage (chunky white, aged silver).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Allsorts challenge blog: Use your new stash (dies)
- Sweet stampin: Bold & Beautiful
- Sweet stamps blog: Bling
- Totally Tilda Challenge blog (I WAS TOP 3): Tilda’s wedding