This is my first challenge at Tilda’s Town Challenge blog as a design team member. 🙂 We have a lovely theme this week. It’s Christmas! As you know it’s never too soon to start with Christmas cards. lol
The winner will be random, chosen by Inklinkz..
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes.
So, here’s my card. I used stamps from last years Nativity collection: Holy Edwin and Tilda with Holy Baby. I must admit I’m not really a religious person, but this collection is so pretty!!!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Far far Hill
- stamp: Holy Edwin, Tilda with Holy Baby (Nativity collection, 2012)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey, Memory box, Marianne
- punch: snowflakes
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- paper doily
- white half pearls
- frantage (chunky white, aged silver).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- A creative romance: Masking
- Papertake weekly Challenge blog: Flower power
- You, me and Magnolia: Anything goes
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Dies/punches
- Fashionista Challenge: Christmas
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Don’t forget to join as at Tilda’s town for another fun challenge!!! Hugs, t.