Birthday glitter at Simply Magnolia
It’s Sunday and time for another great challenge at Simply Magnolia Challenge blog. We would like you to create a birthday card and use some glitter! Easy right?
We have a great sponsor this time, it’s Tilda’s Town!!!! Winner will be random, chosen by Inklinkz..
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes. Shop at www.tildastown.com and live the magic.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maya design – Sofiero
- stamp: Tilda binding flowers (Special Moment Collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda tag, heart swirl, swirl, Vintage box lacing coffee, Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals, Spellbinders floral ovals, TH distressed doily
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- pink cotton cord
- paper doily
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- The Ribbon girl blog: Girly cards
I just love your style, this card is also so beautiful!
How I love this stamp .. there i have it too … I like flowers Wonderful card and tag.
This is so beautiful 🙂