It’s Sunday and time for another great challenge at Simply Magnolia Challenge blog. We would like you to create a birthday card and use some glitter! Easy right?
We have a great sponsor this time, it’s Tilda’s Town!!!! Winner will be random, chosen by Inklinkz..
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maya design – Sofiero
- stamp: Tilda binding flowers (Special Moment Collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda tag, heart swirl, swirl, Vintage box lacing coffee, Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals, Spellbinders floral ovals, TH distressed doily
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- pink cotton cord
- paper doily
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- The Ribbon girl blog: Girly cards