It’s Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog. This week we have the easiest theme there is – Anything goes!!!!
The Ribbon Girl is giving to one lucky winner a voucher for their fabolous store. 😉
What can I say. Weather finally came to it’s senses. 🙂
This was a fun week so far for me. We went to the Robbie Williams concert in Zagreb. It was rainy and cold but so great! lol
Now onto my card. I used one of the new Tildas again – Tilda with Cherry Ice from Sea Breeze Collection 2013. Has anyone noticed the difference in sizes? These new ones are much smaller than stamps from 2011.
For this card I use
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Maya – Sofiero
- stamps: Tilda with Cherry Ice (Sea Breeze coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda tag, Swirl
- punch: Martha Stewart – branch
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- white lace
- white pearls
- pearl pins
- paper doily
- pink cotton cord
- pink ribbon
- glossy accent
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe’s August Challenge: Bingo (ribbon or lace/die cuts/tag)