Titian Tilda (Tilda with red hair)
It’s Monday again and hot like hell outside. My little one is sleeping at the moment so I have time to make a new blog post.
Yesterday I did something completely different. I colored Tilda’s hair in crazy orange-red colors. 🙂 This one is so cute that even green hair would be just fine. lol
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Far Far Hill
- stamps: Sitting Tilda with butterfly (Once Upon a time Collection, 2013), sentiment You are my sunshinge (stash), Log (Halloween & Autumn Collection, 2008)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – scalloped tag, peacock feathers, coffe border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- purple cotton cord
- purple ribbon
- ivory lace
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Totally Tilda: Titian Tilda (Tilda with red hair)
Have a great day! Hugs, t.
Tildica na hlodu, luštno! Me zanima, kakšna bi bila v zelenih odtenkih?! Poskusi … Lp, Saša
Res je lepa in tako nežna. lp
Wow I love the Scene you have created! Awesome Masking! Love it!
WOW Tamara!!!! Your card is gorgeous!!! love the tags with the gorgeous little bows! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte
Gayle's Crafty Blog
Gorgeous Tamara…..lovely little Tilda image and I love the sentiment…thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and good luck!! xx
This is simply gorgeous! Love the coloring – awesome, and the ribbons on the tags, colors, stamps, dies… just perfect! 🙂
Have a nice day!