Princess Tilda x3
Today I’m showing you my latest card made for Creative inspiration challenge. As you know I like girly things and when I saw the theme of the challenge (Prince & Princesses) I just had to do something. 🙂 I masked three Princesses from Magnolias Once Upon a Time Collection. They are so cute together, don’t you agree? 😉
For this pocket card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Far Far Hill
- stamps:Tilda in cotton dress, Tilda with curl and Princess Pea Tilda (Once Upon a Time Collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – scalloped tag, heart swirl, swirl, coffe border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- purple cotton cord
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Creative inspirations (I was top 3): Prince & Princesses
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: bingo (dies-doily-flowers)
- Tilda’s Town (I was top 5): Fussy and Fancy
Thank you! Hugs, t.
This is absolutely gorgeous, thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations! xxx
Kar tri princeskice na kupu! Veliko barvanja je bilo tu potrebnega, ne?! Bi si pa pri tebi želela še kake druge barve kot vijola in pinki, ki prevladujeta na tvojih voščilnicah. Zahtevna, a ne, hahaha?! Lep dan, Saša
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Zelo lep trio
Joe Shien Shien
Cute image..beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs, Shien Shien
wowwww what a great card and I love everything about it!! Thanks for joining our LHOSM Bingo Chaalenge! Hugs, Chantal