DooBeePops Bride Tilda
I hope you are all enjoying these hot summer days. We just came back from the spa and our little one just loves ‘swimming’ in the warm water. I think she enjoys it more and more every time we go. 🙂
Today I have something a little bit different for you. I made this pocket card to hold a few € as a best men’s gift. I decorated it quite a lot, I hope you’ll like it.
For this pocket card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Far Far Hill
- DooBeePops paper – orchid
- stamps: Love post, New York (With Love collection, 2013), DooBeePops Bride Tilda (Special Moment collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – scalloped tag, heart swirl, peacock feathers
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- pink cotton cord
- clear heart pendent
- pearl cord
- pink organza ribbon
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town: Fussy and Fancy
- Little Clair’s Ideas: Wedding/Anniversary theme
- Sweet stampin: Shabby chic
This is so gorgeous Tamara. So many beautiful details.
Hugs Sharon. X
This is really beautiful Tamara and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
So beautiful! Such a lovely image (the dress looks great!) and the flowers and design are fabulous!
Thanks for join in g us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Zelo zelo lepa! Všeč mi je kako si naredila krilo. lp
The Crafty Goat Girl
Beautiful wedding card, thanks for joining in our challenge this month over at Little Claire, hugs Heidi xx
Joe Shien Shien
Gorgeous card Tamara..! Tilda looks so beautiful too. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs, Shien Shien
Absolutely gorgeous, Tamara! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town! Delphine xx
Awh wow such a pretty card. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge. XxGaynor LCDT