It’s Thursday again and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog. Our purple team wants you to add your creation a sentiment and embossing. My first thought when I hear embossing is frantage – I don’t know how were we able to live without it. lol
Our sponsor this week is The Ribbon Girl. They have so many amazing things so you must check their online store!!!
Today I used another Tilda from the upcoming Sea breeze collection 2013. As you can see I used 7 different stamps on this card. Six of them are from the Sea breeze collection 2013 and the background is from an old one.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Far Far Hill
- stamps: Sea breeze collection 2013,
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – scalloped tag, Tim Holtz – weathered clock
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- aqua cotton cord
- jute mesh
- stickles glue (diamond)
- frantage (shabby blue).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s town: Anything goes
- Inky Chicks: Masking
- Simon says wednesday challenge blog: By the sea
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Let’s get wet
- Magnolia-licious: Some like it hot
- Deep Ocean Challenge: Blue