It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Simply Magnolia. This time we would like to see Birds of a Feather – you must use birds and/or feathers on your card!
When I saw the theme for this challenge there was only one stamp in my mind and that is sweet Tilda with her Kookaburra from Australia collection. I recently bought this stamp and I didn’t know that I would use/need it so soon. 🙂 I masked her with Spring tree from Easter Collection and I just love how it turned out. Don’t you? 🙂
Like always I added a lot of frantage, lace and flowers. Flowers on spring tree are covered with stickles glue to add some bling! lol
So, here’s my card, I hope you’ll like it.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Magnolia (sweet butterflies from Summer memories collection)
- stamp: Tilda with her Kookaburra (Australia Collection, 2012), Spring tree (Easter collection, 2009)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – swirl, Marianne – decorative elegance
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- pink saten ribbon
- pink velvet lace
- stickles glue (diamond)
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: