Catch Tilda in purple
Today I’m showing you another Wedding card with Catch Tilda from the new Special Moment collection. I didn’t know whether to post this one or not as I’m probably getting a little bit boring with all those Wedding cards. But I did put a lot of work in it so I decided to show it anyway. 🙂
This one was made on a special request and I had a lot of fun doing it. I even used my almost forgotten white embossing powder for the hearts in the frame. 🙂 There was a lot of dust on that box. lol
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Far far hill
- stamp: Catch Tilda (Special Moment Collection, 2013), two hearts (my OLD stash)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – svalloped tag, heart swirl
- Silicone moulds from Martha Stewart
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- white organza ribbon
- white cotton cord
- white rose trimm
- white half pearls
- white embossing powder
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia down under: Shabby/Kathrin’s choice
- Bearly Mine Challenges: Summer weddings
Have a great weekend whereever you’ll be and whatever you’ll be doing! Hugs, t.
Oh kako je luštna! Pa tako lepo razgibana, čudovita! lp
Oh Tamara, what a precious card! So fine and soft, I particularly love the clay embellishments and the fab flowers arrangement!
Thanks for sharing your fab work with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week 🙂
WOW, I love this! Sooo beautiful! Great work!
Thanks so much for joining our Magnolia Down Under Shabby Challenge. Hugs Tanja
ooo Tudi tale nevestica je zelo lepa; krasna voščilnica!
Hvala, ker se igraš tudi z nami pri BearlyMineChallenge :-))
Še ena Tilda, ki meče šopek … Čedna! Preštevam vse dodatke in se zraven čudim, kako ti vse uspe tako zapolnit, da ne deluje preobteženo in načičkano, :), Saša