Tilda binding flowers
I haven’t posted for a while now, but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t done anything. lol
Lately all I’m doing are wedding cards and I don’t even have time to use my new summer kit stamps. 🙁
Today I have something different for you – another gift box with a pull out drawer. I cut the shape out with my Silhouette cameo and then decorated it. I finally used one of my new stamps Tilda binding flowers. This is my favourite stamp at the moment and it was really fun coloring her.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Far far hill
- stamp: Tilda binding flowers (Special Moment Collection, 2013)
- die: Magnolia Doohickey – Scalloped tag
- Silicone mould (butterfly) from Martha Stewart
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- purple organza ribbon
- white and purple cotton cord
- white lace
- jute net
- stickles glue (stardust)
- TH crackle paint (picket fence)
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town: Summer fun
- Magnolia down under: Shabby/Kathrin’s choice
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Flower power
- Bearly Mine Challenges: Summer weddings
- Crafty ribbons challenge: Anything goes with ribbon
- The ribbon girl Challenge: July challenge / Add a bow
I would like to say Hi to all of my new followers and thank you for following my work!
Such a lovely, pretty card thanks for joining in the crafty ribbons challenge with it
Oh this is gorgeous! Love your beautiful colouring and detailing.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
Such a beautiful card, love the colours and gorgeous colouring. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx
Beautiful work Tamara. hugs Sharon
ooo kako lepa škatlica in kako čudovito si pobarvala Tildo!
Beautiful card, thanks for joining the anything goes with ribbon challenge this week at Crafty Ribbons challenge !
very creative and beautiful project ! Thanks for joining us at MDUC and hope to see you again in next challenge.
WOW!!! Your card/box is so very beautiful!!!!! Love your awesome colouring and gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Brigitte
oh kako je lepa! Res krasno si jo okrasila, lp
so gorgeous, love the frantage on the butterfly
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
So so pretty! Cute box and lovely embellishments 🙂
Hugs, Kat xx
Hvala, ker sodeluješ na izzivu Bearly Mine :-)) Srečno!
Hi, gorgeous card, lovely colouring!
Thanks for playing with us Bearly Mine Challenge!
Zelo lepa pozornost! Da ni vedno voščilnica, kajne?! Ta Tilda je res cort in vijola ji pristaja tako dobro, kot ji pristajajo vse rožice, ki si jih dodala, :). Saša
This is a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week for our Colour challenge.