Did you see the new stamps from the Sea Breeze Collection? Aren’t they just the sweetest? I already got the summer stampclub kit but I just had to order a few more. lol I’m sure you know I NEED them!
My top stamp from the newest collection is probably Gone fishing Tilda, I love her hair …. 😉
Today I’m showing you a card I made for a special little lady who joined our world on Sunday. She’s my bf’s co-worker’s daughter named Ivana. Welcome to the world little one!!!!!
I used Little cute Tilda from Special Moment Collection. This really is a great collection!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: First Edition
- stamp: Little cute Tilda (Special Moment Collection, 2013), Matresses (Once upon a time Collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – heart border, heart swirl, Tim Holtz – distressed doily
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- MS moulds + fimo air
- ivory lace
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe’s blog: Pink & White
- Magnolia-licious: Anything goes
- Inky chicks: Summer colors
- Creative creations: Anything goes
- Inky Impresions: Birthdays
- Crafts and me challenges: Anything goes