I made another Wedding card with loving bridal couple. I was very happy when I saw that the new Magnolia’s collection has many wedding stamps, because coloring these two is getting a little boring. 🙂
This is my second purple wedding card, but I can’t remember ever seeing a bride in purple or even bridesmaids. I think the usual colors are pink, peach or ivory. Am I wrong?
I have a question. Those of you that use Langton watercolor paper, which one exactly do you use. I bought Langton HP prestige w.p. from UK store and last week I bought Langton HP w.p. (not prestige) here in Slovenia and the difference is HUGE!!! The first one is gorgeous, the result is great, there is no tearing of the paper (little pieces, I don’t know the English phrase or word for it). Paper bought here is awful, little pieces of paper are tearing when coloring over the same spots and the colors are just not right. Do you have any similar experiences?
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition papers – Dreamcatcher
- stamp: Loving bridal couple (Wedding Collection, 2010)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey –peacock feathers, Spellbinders floral ovals
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust)
- TH crackle paint (picket fence)
- purple organza ribbon
- frantage (chunky white, aged gold).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Spring shaped card
- Magnolia Down Under: Bling it baby
- Midweek Magnolias: Make it sparkle
- Tilda’s Town: Let’s celebrate