It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Simply Magnolia Challenge blog. This time we want you to use at least 4 layers on your card (includes base) and also add lace to embellish.
We have two great sponsors this time: The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop and Stamping Tilda.
I used 9 layers (including the image), yes 9 and beige lace together with a doily lace cut out with TH die. The butterfly on the left is wooden butterfly that I got as my prize from Hobbycutz. When I found out I’m getting wooden embellishments I didn’t know what will I use them for, but when I got them I was instantly full of ideas. I painted this one with white acrilic paint and then covered with shabby white frantage. Heart balloon is covered with glossy accent. 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: My Mind’s Eye
- stamp: Tilda with heart balloon (With love Collection, 2013), New York (With love Collection, 2013)
- dies: Cherry Lynn – Fanciful swirl mini, TH on the edge – distressed doily, Magnolia DooHickey – scalloped tag
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust)
- TH crackle paint (picket fence)
- yellow shabby seambinding
- beige lace
- glossy accent
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town: Celebrate
- Magnolialicious: All about butterflies
- MIdweek Magnolias: Make it sparkle
- Fussy and fancy: Bling it on
- Totally Tilda: Going postal
Have a great week! Join us at Simply Magnolia Challenge blog and good luck in the draw! Hugs, t.