Can you believe how fast the weekend goes by? It feels like a minute and there’s Monday again. 🙂 Well, I’ve been a busy bee over the weekend – I made two cards. One of them I’ll be showing you today.
It’s Christmas Challenge over at Tilda’s Town and I just couldn’t help myself and made an early Christmas card. When I go outside it’s like ‘Winter is coming’. It’s freeeeeeezing …..
I didn’t used traditional red-green-gold colors. Instead I used soft blue-green or mint with white. I used a lot of frantage and DooHickey Dies cuts on this one. Papers are again from First Edition, one of their Christmas packs, I don’t know the exact name. Shape of the card was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. 🙂 I made the rolled roses myself with Marianne die Chinese roses. Aren’t they gorgeous?
So, here’s my first Christmas card in 2013:
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition papers – Stocking fillers
- stamp: Tilda with tag gifts (A Christmas story, 2012)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey –leaf & Swirl, peacock feathers, Vintage Box Lacing Coffee, Marianne – Chinese rose
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white half pearls
- TH crackle paint (picket fence)
- white and blue cotton cord
- paper doily
- frantage (chunky white, aged silver, silver glass glitter).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town: Christmas
- Magnolia Down Under (I was TOP 5): Flowers, Make your own
- You, me and Magnolia: Anything goes
- Lovely hAngar or sweet Magnolia: Shabby Chic or Vintage
- The Ribbon girl / Magnolia only May Challenge: Simply add sparkle
- Fashionista Challenge: Lets See a Magnolia!