Tilda with tag gifts
Can you believe how fast the weekend goes by? It feels like a minute and there’s Monday again. 🙂 Well, I’ve been a busy bee over the weekend – I made two cards. One of them I’ll be showing you today.
It’s Christmas Challenge over at Tilda’s Town and I just couldn’t help myself and made an early Christmas card. When I go outside it’s like ‘Winter is coming’. It’s freeeeeeezing …..
I didn’t used traditional red-green-gold colors. Instead I used soft blue-green or mint with white. I used a lot of frantage and DooHickey Dies cuts on this one. Papers are again from First Edition, one of their Christmas packs, I don’t know the exact name. Shape of the card was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. 🙂 I made the rolled roses myself with Marianne die Chinese roses. Aren’t they gorgeous?
So, here’s my first Christmas card in 2013:
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition papers – Stocking fillers
- stamp: Tilda with tag gifts (A Christmas story, 2012)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey –leaf & Swirl, peacock feathers, Vintage Box Lacing Coffee, Marianne – Chinese rose
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white half pearls
- TH crackle paint (picket fence)
- white and blue cotton cord
- paper doily
- frantage (chunky white, aged silver, silver glass glitter).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town: Christmas
- Magnolia Down Under (I was TOP 5): Flowers, Make your own
- You, me and Magnolia: Anything goes
- Lovely hAngar or sweet Magnolia: Shabby Chic or Vintage
- The Ribbon girl / Magnolia only May Challenge: Simply add sparkle
- Fashionista Challenge: Lets See a Magnolia!
love your sweet creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM
Tamara, ponovno lepotička, sicer res ne v tipičnih božičnih barvah (bi ji presodila rojstnodnevni namen), a vseeno krasna. Nove šablonice si res morala na brzino sprobat, kajne ;)?! Najbolj mi je všeč barvanje, :). Lp, Saša
Gorgeous card Tamara!!!! Love the Frantage and the beautiful feathers! Hugs, Brigitte
Še ena čudovita!! Pobarvala si jo tudi krasno!!
Uau kako je lepa! Res lepa postavitev in pa kako si lepo pobarvala Tilod. lp
Gorgeous! Love the bright colors of the flowers.
Its realy beautiful your card.
And thanks for joining in YMAM.
Lisbeths kort og scrap
A wonderful card! I love those soft colours for a christmascard. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fashionista Challenge. Hugs from Lisbeth
Zopet v lepih nežnih odtenkih. Všeč mi je postavitev in cvetoče rožice okoli Tilde.
So Gorgeous! Love the Colours and your Stunning Layers!
Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
A very pretty Christmas card, Tamara! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x
Superb Christmas card Tamara, gorgeous Tilda
Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Christmas Challenge this week. Hugs Teresa
Še ena čudovita voščilnica izpod tvojih rok Tamara!!
Krasni detajli.. Kot vidim si tudi ti Frantage odvisnica.. 🙂
Hvala, ker si z nami na tokratnem Tilda's Town izzivu!!
really pretty thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
hugs sara x x x
Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!
So Beautiful and your flowers are perfect for or challenge.
Thankyou so much for joining us this week at MDUC.
Big Hugs Debbie x
Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at
LHOSM this week.
Julies Crafty Creations
Awwww what a supercute card, thanks for sharing with us at Fashionista Good luck
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member