I received a happy mail today. You know what happy mail is, don’t you? Simply – craft goodies. 🙂
I just couldn’t wait to go to my craft room and do something with them.
On my latest card I used one of my new stamps Tilda watering from Little Easter collection 2013. They are all so beautiful and it was a hard decision which ones to buy. 🙂
For this card I used:
- colours: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: My Mind’s eye
- stamps: Tilda watering
- dies: Marianne decorative elegance
- punch: Martha Stewart – lace
- flowers and leaves from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses, Kort og Godt and old stash
- pink ribbon and lace
- stickles glue – stardust
- Viva Decor liquid pearls – opaq.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Fashionista challenge: Make it pink
- Crafty sentiments designs: Flowers galore I made TOP 3 !!!
- Bearly mine challenge: Anything goes
- Through the craftroom door: Anything goes
- Debbie’s Candy Challeng: Pink
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Zelo lepa, sploh barvna kombinacija mi je všeč.
Lepa izbira motiva,
Wow this is stunning, love the image and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx
Wau Wau Wau… barve, postavite, pobarvano, dodatki… zelo všečna!
Stunning card.. love everything about it. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine challenges this week. hugs Jackie DT.
Just adorable Tamara !! Love how softly you have coloured in Tilda and those flowers are to die for !! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week !!
hugs Diane xx
Gorgeous colors and card, Tamara! Who makes those little "spider" mums (white flowers)? They are beautiful! hugs, de
Thank you Donna. Little spider mums are Kort & Godt Chrysanthemums. You can get them here:
oh sooooosoo beautiful xx
Thankyou so much for joining in wih my challenge xxx
Hugs Debbie xx