Here it is, my favorite Tilda from Little Easter Collection. When I got it I was so excited to do something with it, but I didn’t had the time, until today! I colored it yesterday, dreamed about it overnight and finished it today. 🙂
There is so many Easter challenges opened at the moment so I hurried a little bit and here it is.
For this card I used:
- colours: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: My Mind’s eye -Indy chic ‘nutmeg’
- stamps: Tilda with Mr. Rooster, chicken wire
- punches: butterflies, leaves
- flowers and leaves from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and old stash
- stickles glue – stardust
- Viva Decor liquid pearls – opaq.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: