Tilda with Mr. Rooster
Here it is, my favorite Tilda from Little Easter Collection. When I got it I was so excited to do something with it, but I didn’t had the time, until today! I colored it yesterday, dreamed about it overnight and finished it today. 🙂
There is so many Easter challenges opened at the moment so I hurried a little bit and here it is.
For this card I used:
- colours: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: My Mind’s eye -Indy chic ‘nutmeg’
- stamps: Tilda with Mr. Rooster, chicken wire
- punches: butterflies, leaves
- flowers and leaves from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and old stash
- stickles glue – stardust
- Viva Decor liquid pearls – opaq.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Stamp and create: Fur or Feathers
- Magnolia-licious & Wee stamps: Hoppin’ to Easter
- Bearly mine Challenge: Easter (TOP 3)!!!
- Tilda’s town: Anything goes
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Zelo lepa veliko nočna čestitka,
Gorgeous card Tamara, love this image and and pretty embellishment. Great layout too! Thanks for joining us @ Tilda's Town this week!
ja super luštna je, sem brez besed. kako lepo pobarvana in rožice o kres krasne. lp
Krasna voščilnica je. Lp
Absolutely gorgeous Tamara!thanks for joining us at BMC this time
So gorgeous! The details are fantastic and I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx
I love all of those gorgeous flowers! This Tilda is adorable I love the rooster and you colored them both beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious.
Oh this is gorgeous. Love the soft colors with the pop of yellow. It is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious this week. hugs, Angela