Even though it is Monday it’s a great day. When I woke up it was snowing, my little one was awake and smiling and my boyfriend told me he’s got a day off. As if the day couldn’t be any better I got this cute Tilda in the mailbox today. It is a special stamp sold only by Sir Stampalot Uk. Even though my favorite color is pink I used greens this time.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: First edition Rose garden + J’adore
- stamps: Poppy Tilda, post card, New York (text)
- dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities floral ovals
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts
- twine from The Ribbon girl
- liquid pearls from Viva decor, color opal
- paper lace from Papermania and lace from the local store.