Even though it is Monday it’s a great day. When I woke up it was snowing, my little one was awake and smiling and my boyfriend told me he’s got a day off. As if the day couldn’t be any better I got this cute Tilda in the mailbox today. It is a special stamp sold only by Sir Stampalot Uk. Even though my favorite color is pink I used greens this time.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: First edition Rose garden + J’adore
- stamps: Poppy Tilda, post card, New York (text)
- dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities floral ovals
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts
- twine from The Ribbon girl
- liquid pearls from Viva decor, color opal
- paper lace from Papermania and lace from the local store.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts – FLOWERS & PEARLS
- Bearly mine Challenges – Challenge # 72 – Anything goes
- Time for Magnolia Challenge – Anything goes
Schitterend mooie kaart heb je gemaakt Tamara. bedankt voor je deelname bij TFMC. Groetjes Marga.
Wow!!!! What a stunning card you have made Tamara! Thanks for joining us over at Time for Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Krasne barve in postavitev. Zelo je luštna. Lp