Hello Magnolia lovers!
I decided to make one last Valentine’s day card just to enter a few challenges. All the previous ones were red, but this time I used pink. Pink is by far my favorite color in crafting. You just can’t go wrong with pink. I used Tilda with dot bow from the With love collection on this card. She looks so beautiful holding a little heart. I used crackle accent for the first time. I really like how it turned out.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: First edition Rose garden
- stamps: Tilda with dot bow, New York (text)
- dies: Magnolia DooHickey Romantic Lace
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts and I am roses
- lace and cheesecloth from The Ribbon girl
- Crackle accent
- paper lace from Papermania and pink feather from the local craft store.
- Totaly Tilda – Challenge #65 ♥Valentines Tilda♥
- You, me and Magnolia – Chall # 7 Valentijn….Liefde is
- Dutch Magnolia lovers – Valentijn
- Magnolia down under – Challenge #183 Love is All Around Us
- Marvelous Magnolia – Hearts