“B” for blue, brown and birthday!
Today is a Valentine’s Day. Sun is shining, birds are singing and everything is great! (except for the snow) Yesterday I received a couple of new craft accessories and I wanted to use them right away. I made a Birthday card for a 16 year old boy. I wanted to use Edwin but his mum insisted on using Tilda. I chose Koala hug Tilda. She’s very cute and not so girly. I also used the new lace I bought in a local curtain shop.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: My Mind’s Eye – Paris & Co.
- stamps: Koala hug Tilda, butterfly stamp from my stock
- dies: Magnolia DooHickey Foliage Dies
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts and I am roses
- aqua blue ribbon from The Ribbon girl
- lace from a local curtain shop
- metal corner from my craft friend.