This is a birthday card that I made for a friends co-worker She told me this she likes colours but not red! Red is not one of my favourite colours either. I used my new TH on the edge die – butterflies for the first time. This one has been on my wish list for a while now, but the prices vary from one shop to another for more than 50 % of the value.
For this card I used:
- colours: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: BoBunny – Country Garden,
- stamps: Tilda with ugg boots New York postal stamp
- dies: TH on the edge butterflies
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and old stash
- ribbon and lace from my old stash
- paper doily – Dovecraft
- stickles glue (stardust)
- liquid pearls – opaq.