Tilda with big tulips
This is my first blog post ever! Well, you have to start somewhere. I’ve been posting on my fb page a few months now, but it just doesn’t feel right, because I would like to join some challanges, compete for blog candies (LOL) and follow great ladies who also make magnolia cards.
For my first blog post I created a Magnolia card with Tilda with big tulips. I just love the stamps from the With love collection 2013. Aren’t they great?
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers
- papers: First edition Rose garden + J’adore
- stamps: Tilda with big tulips, post card, New York (text)
- dies: Weathered clock TH, Magnolia DooHickey Scalloped Tag, Magnolia DooHickey Heart Swirl
- flowers from I am roses
- twine from The Ribbon girl
- lace from the local store.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town – Challenge #39 Anything Goes…
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts – Monthly challenge – Anything goes
- Stamp and create with Magnolia – Challenge #2: Spring Flowers
Tale mi je res všeč, bravo!
Voščilnica je čudovita. Lp
Congrats with your blog, Tamara.
Beautiful card you have made, I love the sweet Tilda and the soft colours you have used.
Thank you for entering your card at Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges this time, hope to see you again soon,
Totally gorgeous, Tamara! So glad you have a blog to share your creations with us! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx
I´m been looking at your blog, an I want to say that your firs posted this car is muchhhhhhhhhhh better than mine. Yes of course!. This your first card is so so pretty. Elena F.