This is my first blog post ever! Well, you have to start somewhere. I’ve been posting on my fb page a few months now, but it just doesn’t feel right, because I would like to join some challanges, compete for blog candies (LOL) and follow great ladies who also make magnolia cards.
For my first blog post I created a Magnolia card with Tilda with big tulips. I just love the stamps from the With love collection 2013. Aren’t they great?
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers
- papers: First edition Rose garden + J’adore
- stamps: Tilda with big tulips, post card, New York (text)
- dies: Weathered clock TH, Magnolia DooHickey Scalloped Tag, Magnolia DooHickey Heart Swirl
- flowers from I am roses
- twine from The Ribbon girl
- lace from the local store.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: