As I mention before I made a lot Christmas cards last year and I still have quite a few to show you. Today I’m showing you Twinkle star Tilda from Waiting for Christmas collection, 2014. I colored her with my distress markers and ink pads. Lately I’ve been playing with the idea of buying some copic markers, but I’m still not sure If I’ll make them justice.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Twinkle star Tilda (Waiting for Christmas coll., 2014), Christmas text background, Grungy sentiments (LOTV)
- dies: Magnolia, la-la land, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- rusty bells
- white paper doily
- white crackle paint
- stardust stickles.