Can you belive it’s already 3rd January??? omg, time really flies so fast … Here’s another project I made during the holidays. I used Divine Tilda from Waiting for Christmas collection. Papers are from Maja design, Sofiero collection. You can also see a lot of die cuts. I used dies from November and december la-la land club kits. I love these dies! There are also two Magnolia dies from the last Doohickey club kit (Oh la la).
Tag was cut out with Silhouette cameo. Flowers are from wild orchid crafts.
Wild orchid crafts products used:
- PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER POPPY FLOWERS (MKX-352)
- PALE PINK MULBERRY HIP ROSEBUDS (GST-060)
- WHITE TUSCANY ROSES – 30mm (1¼”) (MKX-619)
- WHITE BEAD BERRY SPRAY CLUSTERS (GST-155)
- WHITE FLOWER SHAPE FLAT BACK PEARL 12mm (MKX-282)