It’s Tuesday and start of a new challenge over at Magnolia-licious challenge blog. Our theme this fortnight is:
❤ Winter fun with Doohickey dies ❤
You can create anything you want as long as you go with the theme and use doohickey dies. Easy, right?
For my dt project I used It’s cold outside Tilda from Waiting for Christmas collection, 2014. There are three different Doohickey dies on my card: tags from Doohickey club kit vol. 2, Sprawling ferns and My love heart. Flowers are from IAR and papers from Maja design.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design Fika
- stamps: It’s cold outside Tilda (Waiting for Christmas coll., 2014), Sweet wonderful you (Lazy summer coll.), Sweet snowflakes (Christmas dreams coll., 2011)
- dies: Magnolia (Doohickey club kit vol. 2, Sprawling ferns, My love heart), Tim Holtz, Cherry Lynn, la-la land (Small lacey border die), Quickutz
- paper flowers from IAR
- white lace
- pink feather
- white crackle paint
- stickles (stardust).
Leave us a comment on any of the DT’s blogs and/or the Challenge blog for a chance to win a weekly prize. The winner is announced every week during the “W”ednesday post.
Come and join us for the challenge and you may have a chance to win a Surprise from the Magnolia-licious store.