Today I have a very super duper news for you. I’ve been invited to join CC Designs dt. I know this is a shock for some of you who think I only colour Tildas. Well, I did until some months ago. 🙂
I was introduced to this gorgeous stamps by my dear friend Alexandra. You can see all the cute stamps Christine has in her shop HERE. For my first ever CCD card I coloured Freckles from January’s release Love is in the air.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Simple stories
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Freckles (Pollycraft)
- dies: Cherry lynn, Magnolia, Spellbinders
- paper flowers IAR
- white lace
- paper doily
- stickles (stardust).