I hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday. Ours is totally busy. We bought some furniture yesterday and we have to put everything together. I think I’ll still squeeze some crafting time between all the work and fun. 🙂
Today I’m showing you my Tilda in cozy coat Christmas card. This Tilda is really fun to colour and one of the easiest ones too.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda in cozy coat (Waiting for Christmas coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia, Wild rose studio, Cherry Lynn, la-la land
- flowers from I am roses
- brown cord
- rustic bells
- white crackle paint
- bark stars
- stardust stickles.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges: