WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “End of the Year” Blog Hop. If you came here from super talented Jo than you are on the right way.
For this blog hop I created a Birthday explosion box with Tilda’s, Maja design papers and of course a lot of I am roses flowers. You can see the list of all flowers somewhere in this post and let me tell you, it’s a long list!
I am roses flowers used on this project:
- White Roses – R77-15
- White Lily Paper Flowers – LY1-15
- Purple Variegated Llly Paper Flowers – LY1-900
- Soft Purple Mulberry Small Paper Flowers – R19-187
- White Tulip Paper Flowers – TU1-15
- Mixed Purple White Tulip Craft Paper Flowers – TU1- 601
- White Medium Size Rose Buds – T26-151
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R3-15
- Lilac Purple Handmade Mulberry Paper Flowers – R6-187
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual “End of the Year” Blog Post
- There are 2 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs in TWO of our hoppers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21st
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on two of the blogs and will announce the winners on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Next up is Ivett with her stunning project.
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses Design Team hopping today: