My daughter has chicken pox, so this means no crafting for at least a week, but I already made some cards over the last weeks, so I still have some publishing to do. 🙂
Today I’m showing you a baby boy Birthday box card. I used gorgeous Maja design Coffe in the arbour paper and no flowers?!
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Little cute Edwin (Special moment coll., 2013), Napoleon (AOTY, coll., 2014), Cute Magnolia (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013), sweet wonderful you sentiment
- dies: Magnolia, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders
- punch: MS doily lace
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Midweek magnolias: Special celebration
- Indonesia Magnolia lovers: 3d project
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Animals