Yes, the title is right – just one layer!!!! One and one only! This is a really fun challenge and I enyojed making this for our new challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge blog.
I created a Christmas tag with Sparkle Poinsettia Tilda from the new Waiting for Christmas collection. This is once again, a very sweet and beautiful collection.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First Edition
- stamps: Sparkle Poinsettia Tilda, For you at Christmas sentiment (Waiting for Christmas coll., 2014)
- brown cord
- metal Christmas bells
- stickles glue (stardust).