Christmas is comming very fast and I know you’re all already started doing your Christmas cards, that’s why we have an easy theme over at Deep Ocean Challenge blog this fortnight – it’s
Christmas in October.
I hope you could join us with your amazing Christmas projects.
I made this card a few weeks back. I got this stamp from my crafty friend S. and I didn’t had the chance to use it until now. I also used some of my BoBunny winter papers which I bought last year. I think the collection is called Powder Mountain.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: BoBunny
- stamps:Winter Skates Tilda
- dies: Magnolia, Spellbinders, Wild rose studio
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses, Kort & Godt
- stickles glue (stardust)
- half pesrls
- brown cord
- snowflake charm
- home made pins.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Totally Tilda: Sitting Tilda
- Simply Magnolia: Lace and pearls
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog: Monochromatic