It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town challenge blog. Our theme this week is Anything goes.
You can create anything you wish as long as it has Tilda or Edwin on it.
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be chosen by InLinkz!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda’s Town and live the magic.
For my dt project I made a calendar. I used one of the old Tildas (Kitchen Tilda) and the apron die from Doohickey club vol. 2 kit. Papers are as usual from Maja design. There is also a lot of flowers and lace from LLC store. 😉
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Kitchen Tilda (Yummy for your tummy coll.)
- dies: Magnolia, Memory box, La-la land
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses, Kort & Godt, WOC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- brown cord
- white picket fence crackle paint
- clear rock candy glitter.