Tilda with Lovikka Mittens
As many of you know Sir stampalot is having a big sale and there are many Magnolia stamps with reduced price. I couldn’t resist and bought a few. 🙂 One of them is this cute Tilda with Lovikka Mittens which was on my wish list for some time now.
I masked her with Big Christmas ornament and I think they look great together. I simply adore those little sentiment tags from LOTV. I think I’ll be using them a lot for this year’s Christmas cards! 😉
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- stamps: Tilda with Lovikka Mittens (A Christmas Story coll., 2012), Big Christmas ornament (Winter coll.), LOTW – Christmas sentiment tags
- design papers: Maja design
- dies: Magnolia, Tim Holtz, Cherry Lynn
- flowers & leaves from I am rose, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- natural colour cord
- christmas bells
- white lace
- half pearls
- frantage (shabby white)
- white paper doily.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias (TOP 3): Christmas is coming
- Time for Magnolia challenge (TOP 3): Winter fun
- Totally Tilda: Monochromatic Christmas Tilda
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
I agree hun they go perfectly together! xxx
Še čisto svežo komentiram. Kakor nisem bila navdušena nad to Tildo, sem zdaj, ko jo vidim zmaskirano z bunkico, že malo bolj, ampak še ne čisto, rokavice ima prevelike, :). Voščilnica v celoti pa zelo praznična, :). Lp, Saša
so precious Tamara !!! i know what you mean with sales at sir stampalot…
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
This is a darling Christmas card Tamara, beautiful design, papers and lots of pretty details. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Prekrasno sestavljena voščilnica ♥. Lp
Sarah - Crea S
One word, WWWOOOOOOOOWWWW!! Hugs,
Such a pretty Christmas card and your masking looks fantastic!
What a beautiful card lovely colours and all the details!!
Thank you for joining us at the Time For Magnolia Challenge.
DT member Time For Magnolia challenge blog.
Stunning cute Christmas Tilda creation, love the soft monochrome colours..
Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.
smiles Christine x
As always simply gorgeous darling
Thanks for playing the Totally Tilda challenge
Hugs Susie Sigar xx