One for Christmas at Tilda’s Town
It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town Challenge blog. Our theme this week is One for Christmas. You can link up any Christmas project as long as it has Tilda or Edwin on it.
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be chosen by InLinkz!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda’s Town and live the magic.
I made a Christmas box card which took me two days to make. I chose three lovely Tildas from last year’s Winter Wonderland collection. There are also a few other stamps from older collections, like Old swedish church, Winter forest … All the sentiments are from LOTV. I used a lot of snowtex and white crackle paint covered with clear rock candy glitter. Have you noticed, there are no flowers?
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pad, inks
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- stamps:Joyful Tilda, Show the way Tilda, Show the way baby Rudolph, In the snow scarf Tilda (all from Winter Wonderland coll., 2013), Winter forest (Santa coll.), Old swedish church (A Christmas story coll., 2012), Grungy christmas sentiments – LOTV, Christmas sentiment tags – LOTV
- design papers: Maja design
- dies: Magnolia, Quickutz
- stickles glue (stardust)
- natural colour cord
- christmas bells
- metal christmas bells
- crackle paint TH (white picket fence)
- clear rock candy glitte
- snow writer.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Time for Magnolia challenge (TOP 3): Inspired by a Christmas song (Jingle bells)
- Magnolia Mania (TOP 3): Bingo (stitching, ribbon, sentiment)
Wow! as always your work is outstanding honey, such creativity!!!! If I had made this is would have took me weeks!!!! Just beautiful colouring and design! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Magnolia Mania, take care
Cuddles Jay GDT xxx
It is a magical decoration. Beautiful colours and design.
Wow wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.
amazing box card!!! love the design
O this is lovely thank you for sharing us at Time For Magnolia challenge blog.
DT member Time For Magnolia challenge blog
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything!!
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Fenomenalna exploding box
This is amazing!
WOW…your creation is simply wonderful :0)))
Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)
Zelo lepa škatlica, všeč so mi barve, jo naredijo zelo elegantno, lp, Saša