This is a midway reminder to let you all know there is still a challenge going on at Magnolia Forever challenge blog with a theme SUMMER!
I made a Birthday card for boys. I love this cute Edwin and he’s really fun to color too. I used the gorgeous Maja design Life by the sea papers again. I still have a few sheats left so you might see another one soon. 🙂
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design (Life by the sea)
- stamps: Dangling Sea Edwin (Bon Voyage coll.), Ocean map (Sea Breeze coll., 2013), New York (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia – vintage tag, events flags
- flowers from I am roses
- jute ribbon
- metal embellishment
- brown cord
- white crackle paint
- tim holtz alphabet letters.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Stamp and create with Magnolia (TOP 3): Seeing stars (on paper)
- Magnolia Mania: sommer
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Summer fun
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Layers
If you wish to enter my CANDY click here!