I can’t believe it’s been 2 weeks since our last challenge at Deep Ocean. Time really flies by. 🙂 Well, here we are again. It’s Tuesday and time for another challenge at Deep Ocean Challenge blog. We have an easy one for you this fortnight. All you have to do is Add a sentiment!
I used LOTV sentiment that I bought on ebay a few months back. I really liked it and I think it’s one of those that you can use all year long. 🙂
The stamp I used is called Tilda with Angel the Horse. I got this one for winning a Magnolia Mania challenge. Funny thing is that I planed to buy, so luckily I didn’t (yet).
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design (Fika)
- stamps: Tilda with Angel the horse (Animals of the year coll., 2014), LOTV – A Birthday recipe
- dies: Magnolia – jungle leaves, tilda lace, tilda tag;Spellbinders – circles
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace x2
- paper doily
- metal bird cage
- kraft paper bag.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias challenge blog: Stitching (real)
- Dutch Magnolia lovers: Anything but a card
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Use kraft card
- Simon Says: Anything goes