Tiptoe Tilda for IAR
Summer finally arrived and guess what? It’s Too Hot!!!!! 🙂
Today I have a pink shabby chic card to show you. I love making these. Everything is so simple with pink. lol
I have to tell you that I’ve been asked to stay at I am roses for another term. wohooooo …… This is my dt card for June and I hope you’ll like it.
You can still join our challenge at I am roses – Frames and win some gorgeous flowers from Thailand!
I am roses flowers used on this project:
- Mini White Paper Flowers – R2 – 15
- Mini Mixed Rainbow Pastel color Paper Flowers – R2 – 426
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R5 – 15
- White Puffy Paper Flowers – R22 -15
- Light Pale Variegated Pink Puffy Paper Flowers – R22 – 518
- Pink Variegated Semi Open Rose Buds – T30 – 518
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tiptoe Tilda (Animals of the year coll., 2014), Postmark, New York (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia – tilda ticket, groom bow, jungle leaves; La-La Land – Cherry Blossom Branch Die
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- paper doily
- pink cotton cord
- white crackle paint
- liquid pearls
- stickles glue.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- MIdweek Magnolias: Shaped cards
- Time for Magnolia challenge: Sommertime
- Magnolia down under: No squares or rectangle cards
- Live and love crafts: Summer garden
Exclusively by Mel
Gorgeous card! so pretty! love the design and your wonderful flowers, many thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolais, Mel. xxx
really really gorgeous !!!
Whaou ,superbe! Très jolie mise en couleur!
Beautiful card. I love your card
Spet malce bogatejša z dodatki. Všeč mi je odtisek, edino, kar me moti, je, da si Tildi prekrila noge. A ne, sem "malenkostna", ha ha ha?
Sarah - Crea S
Beautiful card and great coloring! Hugs,
Simple beautiful, love your colouring.
Wonderful card, lovely colours and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under, Hugs Tanja
Just adorable as always Tamika, you know that I LOVE your creations!
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges :*
Gorgeous card, love it!! Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
Beautiful as usual; your cards and projects always have the WOW factor. Love the colour scheme and composition. Congrats on getting your DT term extended. Thanks for linking up to the LLC challenge and see ya' soon again… 😉
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts