Lots of flowers at Magnolia Forever
I have a new wedding card for you today. It is made in yellow which is an extra unordinary colour for me. I’m showing you this card as a midweek inspiration for Magnolia forever challenge blog. Our theme this fortnight is Lots of flowers and our sponsor is Wild Orchid crafts.
You still have a few days to enter the challenge so join us.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Vintage bridal couple (Special moment coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – so wrapped lovely, twisted swirl
- flowers from I am roses, K&G
- white lace
- paper doily
- paper heart
- Tim Holtz alphabet letters
- stickles glue.
Have a lovey week! Hugs, t.
this card is so fantastic, love the soft yellow and the gorgeous embellies
Kako cudovito pristojijo ti rumeni toni. Res je cudovita.
Ja, se strinjam z zgoraj napisanim – barve ji čudovito pristojijo in pobarvano je spet enkratno. Bravo! :), lp, Saša