It’s Tuesday and time for new challenge at Deep Ocean Challenge blog. This fortnight we wish to see your favorite color combinations. My favorite one is blue-pink-white.
Our sponsor is The Ribbon girl with a gift voucher for one lucky winner!!!
I made this cas card with Tripping flower Tilda from Special Moment coll., 2013. I think pink-white-blue combo is perfect for this card and this Tilda. I like this card even though it doesn’t have so many layers and embellishments. 😉 I made those pearl pins myself. I bought a lot of different material from ebay so that I could make these cute pins for my cards.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tripping flower Tilda (Special Moment coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia – jungle leaves
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- white rose trim
- paper doily
- stickles glue.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: