I want to show you my peach Wedding card as s midway reminder for Magnolia Forever challenge – 2 Characters or more.
I planed to make a card with three or four Tildas, but I’ve been having a terrible toothache for the last month and I simply didn’t had the energy to colour. 🙁
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First Edition
- stamps: Vintage Bridal couple (Special Moment coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia – heart swirl; La-La Land – Cherry Blossom Branch Die; Joy crafts – butterfly border
- flowers from I am rose, woc
- white lace
- paper doily
- stickles glue
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Mania: Embossing