Tilda With Millie The Mouse Wall Hanger
Last week I made a wall hanger for my friend’s niece. I used Tilda With Millie The Mouse from the Animal of the year collection. This wall hanger is totally CAS, because I didn’t want to over decorate it. I’m having an angina at the moment and I’m completely unable to do any coloring. 🙁 My daughter had a cold last week (she still has a running nose, but it’s getting better) and I got an angina. 🙂
For this wall hanger I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda With Millie The Mouse (Animals of the year coll., 2014)
- dies: Memory box – butterfly, Sizzix – Vintage Market
- flowers & leaves from I am roses
- white lace
- pearl string
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog: Birthdays
- Dutch Magnolia lovers: Summertime
- Simon Says: Anything goes
- The Ribbon Girl: Magnolia only challenge Birthday
Absolutely stunning and inspiring, Tamara. Praying that you and daughter feel better soon!
Wow soooo gorgeous! I love your coloring! Hugs, Flo.
fabulous!!! another fab idea
Another beautiful card Tamara.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
oooo simpatična obešanka! lp
So very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog….hope to see you there again next time!!
so pretty tamara!
love the papers (of course ;)) and idea
🙂 🙂 Barbara GR
Gorgeous Tilda and coloring!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week 🙂
Simpatična obešanka … A ne, je fino izdelat še kaj poleg voščilnic. Lepe kombinacije, fajn papir, rožice in srčkan odtisek. Lyen se je je sigurno razveselila, ;). Saša